Home/Blog/Open Post Page
EVowcher strives to develop innovative services to better serve our users. We recognise that privacy is an important issue, so we design and operate our services with the protection of your privacy in mind.
The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for, that you willingly provide and we use to make contact with you:
- Personally identifying information is classed as information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address, IP address or email address
- You can set your marketing preferences once you have registered and logged in to your account
- You can unsubscribe from the EVowcher website and request that your data is removed
- Note that this will automatically and permanently delete all your account activity, history and payment records
- In being compliant with GDPR rules, our system allows you to opt in or out of receiving the following
- Promotional materials from us or our trading collaborators (including affiliate marketing companies)
- We neither retain nor store and Credit or Debit card information on any of Our systems.
- All transactions are handled and managed through Our Payment partner(s) such as PayPal and certain mobile billing platforms.